The textile industry is the second largest employer in the country and plays an important role in economic growth and development. The industry contributes to 14% of million the total manufacturing output. The Indian apparel is estimated to be $45 billion and it is expected to grow up to $200 billion by 2025.
- To create an integrated workspace for Apparel Manufacturing Incubator.
- Promote entrepreneurship in apparel manufacturing.
- Create additional manufacturing capacity.
- Generate additional employment opportunity.
- Degree/ Diploma holders of any discipline related to textile, apparel, fashion design
- First generation entrepreneurs
Project Implementing Agency-
- State Industrial Development Corporations
- Industry Associates or groups of Entrepreneurs.
For Textile Incubators-
- Training support for 200 workers per incubatee.
- Training on Entrepreneurship Development to the incubatee for 1 month.
- Training on Product Design and Development services to the incubatee.
- Market Linkages through exposure visits by participation.
- The assistance provided by Ministry to support the capacity building.
- 100 stitching machines with ancillary machinery per incubatee.
- Financial Assistance for Project on making of Incubators.
|Component I||100% grant – in – aid will be provided towards infrastructure support not exceeding Rs 4 cr per incubatee and Rs. 12 cr per Incubation Centre.|
|Component II||I00% grant -in-aid towards Capacity Building Services and Linkages @ Rs 3l lacs (maximum) per incubate.|
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here