Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt of India has a scheme of implementation of Grid Connected Rooftop and Small Solar Power Plants. The programme would be applicable in all parts of India. The programme would be implemented through multiple agencies for rapid up-scaling in an inclusive mode.
- To promote the grid connected SPV rooftop and small SPV power generating plants among the residential, community, institutional, industrial and commercial establishments.
- To mitigate the dependence on fossil fuel based electricity generation and encourage environment friendly Solar electricity generation.
- To create enabling environment for investment in solar energy sector by private sector, state government and the individuals.
- To create enabling environment for supply of solar power from rooftop and small plants to the grid.
- To encourage innovation in addressing market needs and promoting sustainable business models and ensure employment opportunities.
- To provide support to channel partners and potential beneficiaries, within the framework of boundary conditions and in a flexible demand driven mode.
- To create a paradigm shift needed for commoditization of grid connected SPV rooftop applications.
- To support consultancy services, seminars, symposia, capacity building, awareness campaigns, human resource development, etc.
Projects of any solar technology with good project report are eligible.
- MNRE would provide financial support in accordance with the benchmark cost and subsidy levels fixed by MNRE every year or on half yearly basis. The present CFA (Central Financial Assistance) would be 30% of the benchmark cost of the grid connected rooftop and small solar power plants.
- In Special Category states viz. North Eastern States, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand, Lakshadweep, A&N Islands etc. ,the CFA upto 70% may be provided.
- CFA for organizing seminars/workshops, trainings, awareness campaigns preparation of literature/guidelines, innovative projects or other miscellaneous work etc. can be provided depending on merit.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here