Department of Social Welfare, Goa Government, has this scheme to grant financial aid to Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic Colleges and Institutions to buy an ambulance.
To provide transportation facilities in rural and the village areas of Goa for ample health and medicare facilities especially to senior citizens from the state.
- The Ayurvedic/ /Homoeopathic College and Hospitals in the State of Goa are eligible.
- The Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic College and Hospitals shall have facilities such as Physiotherapy centre for Mentally Retarded as well as for Senior Citizens.
- The Hospitals shall have Geriatric OPD and also special OPD for Mentally Retarded persons at least twice in a week.
- The Hospitals shall have good reputation and credentials.
- The Hospitals shall have capability to mobilize community.
Grant in Aid for purchasing an ambulance for better and timely treatment of patients.
How to Apply
Application for financial assistance shall be submitted to the Director of Social Welfare in the Prescribed Format and shall be accompanied with the mentioned documents.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.