- Government of Jharkhand in its endeavor to promote industrial activity and establish Jharkhand as one of the prime investment destination of Eastern India is organising a two day investment and business summit to improve the overall investment climate.
- Jharkhand is currently ranked third by World Bank report in terms of Ease of Doing Business in the country.
- Government of Jharkhand to attract investments is organising “Global Investor Summit” at Ranchi on 16th-17h February 2017 at the Khel Gaon in Ranchi in partnership with CII.
- The summit aims to establish Jharkhand as a premier Investment destination for both foreign as well as domestic investors.
- The summit would be preceded by a well-planned sequence of domestic and overseas events organized to promote the state and woo investors for investments in Jharkhand.
- Focus sectors: Automobile & Auto Components.
- Energy Infrastructure
- Food & Feed Processing
- Forest & Environment
- Health & Medical Education
- Industrial Infrastructure
- Mines & Minerals
- Education & Skills Development
- Electronic Systems Design & Manufacturing (ESDM).
For Registration: Click Here.
For More Info: Click Here.