The scheme, launched by the Indian government, aims to provide financial support to MSMEs and technology startup units for international patent filing to encourage innovation and recognise the value and capabilities of global IP along with capturing growth opportunities in the ICTE sector.
Support for international patient protection in electrinics & information technology
- MSMEs and technology startups in the ICTE sector.
- The Applicant should be registered under the MSME Development Act 2006.
- The applicant should be a registered company under the Companies Act 2013 of
Government of India.
- The applicant should be a registered STP Unit and should fulfill the investment limits in
plant and machinery or equipment as defined in the MSME Development Act 2006.
- Technology incubation enterprise or a startup located in an
incubation centre/ park and registered as a company.
- Get Rs.15 Lakhs reimbursement or 50% of total expenses in filling International Patent.
How to apply: Click Here
For more info: Click Here
To download our app: Click Here