Ministry of Tourism has launched a Training Programme to create employable skills. The Programme was to be conducted by the Institutes of Hotel Management and Food Craft Institutes sponsored by the Ministry of Tourism.
To provide Training to Unemployed People.
- The age group of 18-25 years and who are minimum 8th class pass.
- The courses will be offered by Hotel Management and Food Craft Institutes.
- A trainee with a minimum attendance of 90% will be paid lump sum stipend of Rs 1,500/- in respect of Food & Beverage course and Rs 2,000/- in respect of Food Production course.
- The Trainees with minimum attendance of 90% will be required to appear in an end of the course test and those who pass it successfully will be awarded joint certificate of the State Governments/UT Admns and the Institutes concerned.
- The State Governments/UT Admns and the implementing Institutes will make conscious effort to facilitate employment of the pass-out from this Programme.
- No charge for application fee.
For More Info: Click Here