Students from Technical Background fail to get Apprenticeship Training while pursuing in their course. Due to that they do not get recognized benefits while they apply for major industries. With the promotion of Skill India the trend for Apprenticeship Training launched by Government of India has also Increased.
- To provide practical training to Technical Graduate.
- Graduate engineers
- Diploma holders (Technicians)
- 10+2 students
- Practical/hands on experience of fresh Graduate Engineers, Diploma holders and 10+2.
- Apprentice Candidate will be paid Stipend.
- Enhance technical skills for making their suitability in job as per the needs of the Industry.
How to Apply:
You can get training from these Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)-
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here