Modi’s foreign trips proved very fruitful in attracting FDI to the tune of $19.78billion though some adverse criticism is there about his frequent foreign visits.
- 12 major FDI source countries which Modi visited, have contributed two thirds of total inflow of $30.93billion in the concluded financial year.
- This is 27% more than the previous year
- 48% of inflows came after launch of ‘Make in India’ during sept.2014.
- Modi is meeting top business heads during his visit o Wednesday to Newyork.
- Modi has successfully integrated foreign policy with economic and corporate policies.
- Japan, China and South Korea have assured us to invest $65billion in next five years,France is having plans to invest $2 billion euros and UAE will pump in75billion infrastructure fund.