FINANCIAL INCENTIVES TO VARIOUS COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN GOA
The Government of Goa is pleased to approve the Scheme and pattern of financial assistance to the following cooperative societies in Goa-
Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies.
Consumer Cooperative Societies.
Taluka Farmers Cooperative Societies.
Processing and Marketing Cooperative Societies in the State.
This scheme is for the development/smooth functioning of business and other allied activities of these cooperative societies.
- Incentives are given to the societies registered under the Cooperative Societies Act.
- The Society shall submit the copy of resolution passed by the Board of Directors for availing financial assistance.
- Concerned Zonal Assistant Registrar shall submit an attested copy of the Registration Certificate and a certificate stating that the society has completed 50 years in existence and presently functioning along with the proposal.
- Society shall submit the Audited Statement of Accounts for the last two years.
- Society shall submit updated list of members as on date of the application.
- The societies under liquidation are not covered / entitled under the scheme.
The Primary Agricultural Credit/Consumer/Taluka Farmers/Processing and Marketing Cooperative Societies can avail financial incentive of Rs. 2.00 lakhs at once on completion of 50 years in existence.
For More Info : Click Here