Assistance to NGOs in Promotion, Preservation, Conservation of Environment and Pollution Control
Department of Environment, Government of Delhi has a scheme to promote and assist various NGOs including RWAs, Voluntary organizations in the conservation, preservation of environment and pollution control activities.
To utilize the expertise available with NGOs, which are engaged in environment related activities, for developing various programmes and activities for promotion, conservation and preservation of environment of NCT of Delhi.
- Assistance will be given to such NG0s/RWAs/other institutional bodies which are rendering useful services in the field of environment.
- They should have valid registration under Societies Registration Act, 1860 (Act XXI of 1860) or a public trust registered.
- They should have been demonstrably engaged in the field of environment related activities for a minimum period of 3 years.
- They should demonstrate evidence of facilities, resources, personnel and experience in the scheme for which assistance is required.
- They should provide audited statement of accounts for at least preceding three years.
ForAll Other Info: Click Here