Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt of India has a scheme to provide funding support to funeral of Ex-Servicemen.
The objective of this aid gratis is to provide financial assistance to a widow for the last rites of her ESM husband.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Applicant must be widow of an ESM.
- Should be of rank Havildar & below.
- Should be recommended by respective ZSB.
- Should not have taken money from ADLRS (Army/Navy/AF) for the funeral.
For funeral out of AFFDF is provided as onetime of Rs.5000
How to apply:
Application should be made on the prescribed application format with recommendation of the Zila Sainik Welfare Officer (ZSWO) on it. Copies of the following documents duly attested by the concerned ZSWO must accompany the application:-
- Complete Service Discharge Certificate/Book.
- Death Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Widow I-Card issued by concerned ZSB.
- A certificate from widow stating that she has not availed ADLRS assistance.
- Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here