This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the Dairy Cooperative Societies for their development/smooth functioning of business and other allied activities, to enable them to become economically stable and to create better infrastructure. This scheme is approved by Government of Goa
- To strengthen grassroot cooperative movement.
- To enable village cooperatives to become economically viable.
- To raise better infrastructure for primary Dairy Cooperative Societies.
Dairy cooperative societies who are regularly supplying milk to the milk unions in Goa.
Dairy cooperative societies will get benefit in the form of share capital for strengthening its capital base, loan and subsidy for construction of godown cum office Building and loan & subsidy for purchase of computer & accessories and also managerial subsidy.
|Daily collection of milk||Grant entitlement|
|1.||Above 500 liters per day||
|300-500 liters per day||Rs. 1,00,000|
|3.||150-300 liters per day||
How to apply
- The society shall submit the Milk Supply Report from the Milk Union for the period for which the assistance is applied for along with proposal.
- The Scheme is applicable to the societies only after one year of its registration.
- The concerned Assistant Registrar shall certify the correctness of the Milk Supply Report of the Society by verifying the records of the Society.
- The Society shall submit the proposal to the concerned Assistant Registrar in the prescribed application along with all the requirements. The Govt. may relax/modify any of the above conditions if deemed necessary.
- The society shall approve the proposal for utilization of Govt. assistance in the General Body / Special General Body before submitting the proposal to the concerned office of Assistant Registrar. The Registering Authority shall verify the utilization of the grants released.
For More Info Click Here