Uttar Pradesh has come up with a scheme for the development of Economically Weaker Sections. This scheme is for Scheduled Tribe and Poor People of General Category. The scheme also covers for the treatment of relatives of them.
- The person should belong to schedule tribe.
- Poor People of General category can also avail this scheme.
- Annual Income Below: Rs 25,546 For Urban Areas
- Annual Income Below: Rs 19,884 For Rural Areas
- Rs 10,000 for the marriage of daughters.
- Rs 5,000 for the treatment of relatives.
- Rs 20,000 for the marriage of daughters of ST Person in Bundelkhand .
For More Info: Click Here