This scheme was launched by “Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department in 2009. The scheme provides financial assistance to the students who are preparing for the competitive examinations. They are given two chances for this. This scheme is for the development of the Scheduled Caste and Backward Class of the state. The key features of this scheme are enlisted below:
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled caste/Backward Class.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should not exceed Rs 2.50 lacs.
- The candidate should possess all the requisite qualification required for the examination.
- The candidate will not be permitted to avail more than two chance for a particular competitive examination.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000
For Application Form: Click Here
For More Info: Click Here