Department of Social Welfare, Goa Government, has a scheme for Mundkars of Dhangar community of Goa to buy their own house.
To provide financial assistance to the needy Mundkars of Dhangar Community to enable them to purchase dwelling house at the price determined by the Mamlatdar under the provisions of the GDD Mundkar Act.
- Person should be of Dhangar Community.
- The Family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 3.00 lakhs p.a.
- Person should be declared/registered as Mundkar of the Dwelling House.
- Order to determine purchase price is passed by the Mamlatdar under the provisions of the Goa, Daman and Diu Mundkar Act.
- No pending appeal against the order of the Mamlatdar and it must have reached to its finality.
- All cases where orders determining purchase price of the dwelling house have been passed by the Mamlatdar on or after 1-4-2012 will be covered for giving benefit under the scheme.
- Financial assistance of entire amount at the rate purchase price determined by the Mamlatdar for the house subject to the land area ceiling of 200 square meters in urban area and 300 sq. meters in rural area or the area of the house with five meters around the house.
- The land price for the area exceeding the land ceiling prescribed by the Mundkar Act to be borne by the beneficiary from his own sources.
- Maximum financial assistance under the scheme for purchase of dwelling house is Rs. 30,000/-.
- If the beneficiary under the scheme is also eligible for benefit under the schemes like Indira Awas Yojana or Rajiv Awas Yojana or Souchalaya Suvidha, he may avail such benefits in addition to benefits under this scheme.
How to Apply
The application in the prescribed Form to be submitted to the Directorate of Social Welfare through Mamlatdar/Joint Mamlatdar after the order passed by the Mamlatdar/Joint Mamlatdar determining the purchase price.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.