Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt of India has a scheme of providing funding support for Daughter’s Marriage of Ex-Servicemen.
The aim of this aid is to provide financial assistance to ESM or widows up to the rank of Havildar for marriage of their daughters.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Applicant must be an ESM or his widow.
- Should be of rank Havildar & below.
- The daughter should be above 18 years of age.
- Should be recommended by respective ZSB.
- Should not have obtained any financial grant for this purpose from State/Service.
Financial Assistance is Paid out of AFFDF is provided for marriage of daughters of an eligible ESM or widow at a rate of Rs.16,000/- per daughter (maximum two).
How to apply:
Application should be made on the prescribed application form with the recommendation of respective Zila Sainik Welfare Officer (ZSWO) on it. Copies of the following documents duly attested by respective ZSWO must accompany the application:
- Discharge Book/Document (must have entry regarding daughter).
- Proof of Age of the daughter.
- Proof of Marriage – Certificate from Registrar/Village Sarpanch.
- A Certificate from Applicant that he/she has not taken any money / assistance / grant from respective State Govt / Services towards the daughter’s marriage.
- Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here