Entrepreneur Support Scheme
ESS has been helping entrepreneurs and MSMEs since 2012 in order to make Kerala an entrepreneur’s hub. The same amount of focus has been also given to MSMEs to create a large amount of employment opportunities.
The scheme provides following assistance and support to each successful applicant:
- Financial assistance up to INR 30.0 lakhs per applicant available only for once. The assistance shall be limited to the fixed percentage of the composite investment upon:
- Land development Costs
- Office infrastructure cost
- Fixed cost of plant and machinery
- 30% of the earmarked assistance will be provided to micro enterprises. Working capital and recurring costs shall not be considered.
- An assistance up to 15% (maximum 20.00 lakhs) will be payable on the fixed capital investment of all MSMEs set up in the state except some described in Para 10 and Para 11.
- Women, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Young entrepreneurs will get 20% of the fixed capital limited to 30.00 lakhs.
- The following micro, small and medium industries have been identified as priority sector and entrepreneurs will get additional assistance of 10% on the fixed capital limited to 10.0 lakhs:
- Rubber based industries
- Agro based industries
- Agro based and food processing industries
- Ready-made garments
- Industries manufacturing equipment and machinery for Non-conventional energy generation
- Bio Technology based industries
- 100% Export Oriented Units
- Bio degradable plastic industries
- Plastic waste recycling industries
- Bio fertiliser industries
- In the case of MSMEs set up in the districts of Idukki, Wayanad, Kasaragode and Pathanamthitta, additional assistance of 10% of the fixed capital investment limited to 10.0 lakhs will be provided.
- In the case of adopting technology from a recognized central/state institution by a MSMEs before setting up a unit – additional 10% of fixed capital investment will be provided subject to a ceiling of 10.0 lakhs.
To apply this scheme, CLICK HERE.