Ministry of Minority Affairs, GoI, will ensure to improve the economic, social and educational status of women in India under the scheme- “Leadership Development for Minority Women”.
- To empower and instill confidence among minority women by providing knowledge, tools and techniques for interacting with Government systems, banks and other institutions at all levels.
- To make them move out of the confines of their home and community and assume leadership roles and rights,and claiming their due share of development benefits of the Government for improving their lives and living conditions.
- Organizations which would be eligible for applying for financial assistance under this scheme are Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Public Trust registered under any law for the time being in force.
- Private limited non-profit company registered under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
- Universities/ Institutions of higher learning recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Training institutes of Central and State Government/UT Administration including Panchayati Raj Training institutes.
- Duly registered Cooperative Societies of Women/ Self Help Groups.
- It should have been in operation for a minimum of three years.
- The organization should be financially viable and not have deficit account during last three years.
- The organization must have undertaken at least one project exclusively for development of women.
Training and workshops will be provided to women from minority groups.
How to Apply
The eligible organization shall submit proposal through Online Application Management System (OAMS) for a minimum of 5 (five) batches of village/locality level training.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.