To encourage the merit amongst Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes students, this scheme was launched from the year 2005-06. It was amended in 2009 which made this scheme’s scope extended up to post-graduate classes. This scheme is under the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Development. The key features are enlisted below.
- Students should be domicile of Haryana.
- Students should belong to Scheduled Caste or Backward Classes.
- Applications shall be submitted to DWO/TWO
- Amount of Incentives ranges from Rs. 4,000 to 12,000 per annum.
- Payment will be remitted to Bank Account.
For Application Form: Click Here
For More Info: Click Here