Directorate of Minorities Welfare, Tamil Nadu, is Distributing bicycles to students belonging to disadvantaged sections of the society.
- To help the students from disadvantaged communities in commutation.
- To encourage the rate of enrollment in schools.
- To avoid covering long distance to school through walking.
- The beneficiary should be the student studying in 11th standard in Government, Government aided and partially aided school ( this concession is applicable to the Free bus pass holders also.)
- No other condition to avail this concession.
- Students staying in the Hostels situated in the School premises are not eligible for getting free bicycles
The beneficiary students will get a bicycle under Education benefits.
How to Apply
In Order to avail the benefits the students need to contact to the respective Head masters of their schools.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.