Centre announced the formation of District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (DDCMC) to be named “Disha” for effective development coordination of almost all the programmes of Central Government, whether it is for infrastructure development or Social and human resource development.
Committees under DISHA would monitor the implementation of 28 schemes and programmes of Ministry of Rural Development and other Ministries to promote synergy and convergence for greater impact.
The main purpose of this committee is to coordinate with Central and State and local Panchayat Governments, for successful and timely implementation of the schemes. Efforts will be made to ensure the participation of people’s representative at all levels in it and successful implementation of flagship programme of central government.
The programmes to be covered under includes:
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS)
- Deen Dayal Antordaya Yojna – NRLM
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay – Gramin Kaushalya Yojna (DDU-GKY)
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
- National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojna (PMAY-G)
- Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin (SBM- G)
- National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP)
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna (PMKSY) – Intregrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP)
- Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (NLRMP)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission – National Rurban Mission (NRuM)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojna (DDUGJY)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Housing for All – Urban)
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM)
- National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
- Smart City Mission
- Ujjwal DISCOM Assurance Yojna (UDAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- National Heath Mission (NHM)
- Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Intregrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS)
- Mid-Day Meal Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjawal Yojana (PMUY) – LPG Connection to BPL families
- Jal Marg Vikash Project
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna
- Digital India – Public Internet Access Programme – providing Common Service Centre in each Gram Panchayat
- Infrastructure related programme like Telecom, railways, highways, waterways, mines, etc.
For More Info: Click here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.