- The South Western Railway Bengaluru division has introduced Digital Dynamic Queue Management system in city railway station, Bengaluru.
- The customer has to drop in the reservation requisition slip
- The customized printer machine which prints time and date, and a token will be generated as in practice in Banks.
- The token number will be displayed at the concerned counter and in the large TV monitors. Thus large queues in front of counters will be avoided.
- The same system introduced in Mysore, Shimoga and Davanagere stations and proved successful.
- A rail- road museum, first of its kind , will also come up in Majestic station by April 2016.
- The growth of railways in India will be exhibited with informative charts, technical details and photographs.
- Live models of live models of metro trains running and 16 gold plated train models of which 13 trains belong to the British era will be displayed along with heritage buildings of Bengaluru as exhibits.
Source : TOI