Department of Social Welfare, Delhi Government, has a welfare scheme to provide financial assistance to those families in Delhi who have lost its primary bread owner.
- To provide financial assistance to the family who has lost its primary bread owner.
- Age of the deceased should be between 18 to 64 Years.
- Family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 60,000/-p.a.
- Applicant must be a resident of the NCT of Delhi for at least 5 years preceding the date of submission of application.
One time assistance of Rs. 10,000/- is given.
How to Apply
- Download the form: Click Here
- Fill the form and provide all the necessary documents required.
- Visit your concerned District Social Welfare Officer who is the competent authority for verification, sanction and payment of the assistance under the scheme.
For More Info: Click Here