This scheme for the Home Less BPL families living in Kuccha House. Under this scheme Financial Assistance for construction of Pukka House will be provided to them. This scheme is for the betterment of poor families of the state. This will lead to the development of state and the beneficiaries will get a home for living which will be better than the previous accommodation that was available with them. The key features of this scheme are enlisted below:
- All BPL homeless families will be eligible for this scheme.
- 4% of the assistance will be reserved for Scheduled Tribe Families.
- 3% of the assistance will be reserved for Mentally/Physically Disabled People.
Priority Order for Selection of Beneficiary:
- Freed Bonded Labour
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families who are victim of Torture.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families whose Head is Widow or Unmarried WOmen
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families who are victim of Natural Disasters.
- Martyrs of Operation/Kargil Wars working in Military or Paramilitary Services.
- Non Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families
- Physically/Mentally Disabled Persons
- Ex Servicemen of Military/Paramilitary
For More Info: Click Here