The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched CM Gramin Awas Mission to facilitate housing to the rural people.
- To design and develop of integrated e-governance for rural housing sectors
- To provide shelter who are homeless and under the category of LIG and EWS.
- Fixing accountability on all stakeholders.
- Coordination and communication among stakeholders.
- Proper house of their own.
- Applicants should have their annual income below 1.25 lakhs.
- The scheme facilitate a proper housing for rural people by providing a system with minimum administrative cost, minimum human intervention, check leakages and introduce the much needed transparency in the government function.
- It gives important for the handicapped and senior citizen which help them for future.
- Government provides to use eco-friendly technology which makes the house stable and eco-friendly.
- People belonging to schedule caste(SC)
- People belonging to schedule tribes.(ST)
- Economically weaker section (EWC).
How to Avail:
People can apply: www.pradhanmantriyojana.in/
The validity of the scheme from 2015 to 2022.
For More Details: Click Here