Name of the scheme: Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for Candidates/Students Belonging to Minority Communities
Purpose: The main purpose of this scheme is to provide students belonging to minority communities special coaching for qualifying examinations in technical or professional courses such as engineering, medical, law, management, IT etc.
- Candidates must secure the required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Family income- The family income from all sources must not exceed beyond Rs. 3 lakh per annum.
- Benefits of this coaching will be available to a student once.
- A student has to attend coaching regularly. In case, the student is absent over 15 days of period, the amount of money spend on that student will be recovered from the institution/student/candidate.
- 30% of the seat will be reserved for girls.
- All institutes in the govt. sector including universities and autonomous bodies engaged in professional coaching for competitive examinations.
- Private Universities/colleges involved in professional coaching like deemed universities.
- Trusts, Companies, Partnership firms, Societies registered under Societies Registration Act, 1960 and involved in professional coaching/training.
- An institute must have relevant experience of providing training for specific courses.
- Coaching institutes must have minimum success rate of 15% in coaching.
- 100% funding will be provided to the coaching institute.
- Stipend will be given to the institute by the Ministry for outstanding candidates/student.
|Sl. No.||Type of Coaching/Training||Coaching/Training fee per candidate||Amount of Stipend per month|
|1||Group A services||As fixed by the institute, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-||· Rs. 3,000/- for outstanding candidates
· Rs. 1,500/- for local candidates
|2||Group B services||As fixed by the institute, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-||Do|
|3||Group C services||As fixed by the institute, subject to a maximum of Rs. 15,000/-||Do|
|4||Entrance examination for technical/professional courses||As fixed by the institute, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-||Do|
|5||Coaching/Training for jobs in private sectors||As fixed by the institute, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-||Do|
How to apply?
Application format is given here
For more information, visit here