- Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Agriculture Minister launched 3 web portals viz. Soil Health Card portal, Fertiliser Quality Control System portal and Participatory Guarantee System.
Soil Health Card Portal
- Under the scheme, Soil Health Card portal has been developed for registration of soil samples,recording test results of soil samples and generation of Soil Health Card (SHC)along with Fertilizer Recommendations.
- This is web based software accessed at the URL www.soilhealth.dac.gov.in.
Fertilizer Quality Control System Portal
- Fertilizer Quality Control System (FQCS) is a web based and configurable workflow application developed by NIC for processing of sample collection, testing and generation of analysis reports.
- The application can be accessed at the URL http://www.fqcs.dac.gov.in.
Participatory Guarantee System
- Participatory Guarantee System is a process of certifying organic products which ensures agriculture production process in accordance with the standards laid down for organic products and that desired quality has been maintained.
- In order to promote domestic organic market growth, a decentralized organic farming certification system called Participatory Guarantee System –India (PGS-India)is implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- For online operation of this certification system a web portal :http://www.pgsindia-ncof.gov.in hasbeen created.