- Bureaucratic reshuffle in Niti Aayog leads to appointment of Alok Kumar and Jitendra Kumar as the advisers.
- Anna Roy has been appointed as Joint Secretary in the Department of Financial Services . She is currently working as a director in the same department.
- An IAS officer Sanjay Prasad has been appointed as Joint Secretary in Department of Science and Technology whereas Jitendra Kumar Sinha, a 1996 batch IAS officer , is new Joint Secretary in Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region. Both the appointments are for a five years tenure.
- Md Shahbaz Ali, has been appointed as Managing Director in National Minorities Development and Finance. Jagmohan Gupta, a 1987 batch officer of Indian Railway Accounts Service, is the new Joint Secretary and Financial Adviser in Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
- Rajiv Kumar, an IFS officer, has been appointed as Joint Secretary in Department of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Venugopal Reddy Gaddam, officer of Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers, has been made JS in Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Navneet Soni, a 1988 batch officer of Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax cadre), has been appointed as Member Secretary in National Monuments Authority under the Culture Ministry.