The government of Tamil Nadu had launched the Bill Financing scheme for the MSME and non manufacturing enterprises. The validity of the scheme is for one year and it can be renewed every year on the production of the Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board(TWAD),Tamil Nadu Electricity Board(TNEB),Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation(TANSI),Tamil Nadu News Print and Papers Limited(TNPL).
- To provide financial assistance and to develop the non manufacturing enterprises.
- Co-ordination of MSME.
- MSME units as well as service providers to whom orders TNEB/TWAD/TANSI/TNPL has been issued for the supply of eligible materials.
- Unit have to give personal guarantee for the loan security.
- Provide loan at low interest rate.
- Micro small and medium enterprises gets 50% assistance.
How to Avail:
People can contact:
The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, 692, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600035,Tamil Nadu,India.
For more details click here