Land is the fundamental source of income for rural families. The objective of this portal is to digitalized land records by holding gram sabhas in every village of the state and to provide better land administration
- Revenue Department staff will visit villages across the state and conducts a fresh survey of lands.
- Gram Sabha’s will help in collecting information on land records
- After verification, land would be linked to Aadhar Number.
- In case if the officials find any errors in the land records , the issue would be resolved within a month’s time.
- Then the entire information will be uploaded on the website.
All land records can be checked at http://www.ikp.serp.ap.gov.in/BHOOMIAP/
Other services provided through portal are Provides secured titles, Registering complaints and status of complaints,Viewing land documents
For more details visit http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/