MSME plays crucial role in providing employment opportunities at comparatively lower cost than large industries and helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas. Gujarat Government has come up with a scheme for providing awards to MSMEs in various fields to motivate entrepreneurs for achieving excellence in their work.
The scheme will be operated for 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019 and awards will be given each year.
Any MSMEs entrepreneur in any category who is giving his/her best efforts for company can apply for this scheme.
Benefits and Awards:
Separate awards will be given for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise category.
Awards will be given in each of following three categories:
- Growth in Production & Profit
- Quality and Environment Improvement Measures
- Innovation in Technology for New Product or Process Development
Awards will be given to MSEs entrepreneur in the following categories one to each:
- Woman Entrepreneur
- SC Entrepreneur
- ST Entrepreneur
- Young Entrepreneur of age below 35 years
Award will consist of Rs. 2 Lakhs, Trophy and Appreciation letter to each winner.
Awards will be given to best MSMEs entrepreneur at regional level one each in five regions:
- North Gujarat Region
- Central Gujarat Region
- South Gujarat Region
- Saurashtra Region
- Kachchh Region
Award will consist of Rs. 1 Lakhs, Trophy and Appreciation letter to each winner.
- Name: Shri R.D Barhat
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (MSME)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52579, 079 232 52631
For Details: Click Here