- Australia seeks cooperation from India to fight against online radicalism and terrorism.
- Australian Defence Minister Kevin Andrews said that terrorism should be dealt at its roots rather than try to deal with it when it reaches a country
- He also opposed country exporting terrorism to another country.
- He said that cooperation should be increased in issues like cyber, potential intelligence sharing, counter terrorism .
- He also said that defense ties between both the countries should get stronger to counter terrorism.
- Australia offered Bushmaster Protected Mobility Vehicle that helps to counter the threat of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) besides jamming the radio signal.