Assistance for Market Development (MSMEs)
Industrial Exhibitions aims at developing new technologies and generating new talents across the industrial sectors for running country economy consistently. Gujarat Government has devised a scheme in which assistance will be provided by way of reimbursement to MSMEs for participation in industrial exhibition for representing group of minimum 5 MSME member units.
The scheme will come into force from 1st January 2015 and will remain in operation for 5 years i.e. up to 31st December 2019.
Chamber of Commerce & Industries/ Industries Associations, Federation of Industries and such other Industries Association representing the interest of manufacturing sector are eligible for this scheme.
Assistance will be provided to eligible units on the basis following criteria:
- State Level exhibition- assistance @60% of rent paid for or Rs. 5 Lakhs, whichever is less.
- National Level exhibition- assistance @60% of rent paid for or Rs. 7 Lakhs, whichever is less.
- International National Level exhibition- assistance @60% of rent paid for or Rs.10 Lakhs, whichever is less.
How to Avail:
Eligible unit has to submit application with all relevant documents to respective DIC.
Beneficiary can download application form From Here
- Name: Shri R.D Barhat
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (MSME)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382011
- Phone: 079 232 52579, 079 232 52631
For Details: Click Here