The government of Madhya Pradesh launched the Antodaya Swarojgar Yojana to provide the assistance to the Schedule caste BPL family. It is one of the welfare schemes of MP cooperative Scheduled caste finance and Development Corporation.
- To provide loan for economic development of the schedule caste BPL family.
- Annual income should be below Rs 27500 per year.
- The family should be permanent residence of the district.
- They should belong from the schedule caste.
- Financial assessment to promote self employment
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Affidavit that no loan facility has been availed.
- Identity card.
Chief Executive officer Jila Antayavyavshai Sahkari Vikas Maryadit office Jabalpur Collectorate, Ph.No.-0761-2624361
For More Details: Click Here