To eliminate the social evil practice of casteism, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh has come with the Antarjataye Vivah Protsahan Yojana. The scheme aims at promoting intercaste marriage in the society.
- Man/woman should be from SC/ST community
- Both man and woman should be above 18 years of age
- They should possess domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Award of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to the couple
- Marriage certificate will be provided to the couple
How To Avail:
The applicant can directly contact nearest Tribal office.
Tribal Development, Room No. 82, Jabalpur Collectorate,
Jabalpur Ph.No.- 0761-2625543
For More Information: Click Here