- Srikakulam Additional Joint Collector P. Rajanikantha Rao on Monday said that the district administration would sponsor 237 meritorious students to pursue their Intermediate education in reputed corporate colleges of the district.
- Collector said that the students of scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, backward classes and minorities can apply for the admission in corporate colleges.
- The students who secured more than 400 marks in tenth class can apply online for admission in corporate colleges.
- The government will bear Rs. 35,000 on each candidate towards fee and hostel accommodation.
- The district administration had received 104 applications so far.