The Govt.of Madhya Pradesh with the noble motive to improve the life of poor people started Akikrat Pension Yojna. It aims at narrowing the gap between the haves and have nots of the society.
- Poor people with 60 or more years of age.
- Widow/abandoned women of more than 18 years of age.
- Poor people with no source of income or support.
- Divyang who is more than 6 years old.
- He/she should have domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Financial assistance will be given to the beneficiaries.
- Pension to destitute.
How To Avail:
Filling form with local zonal municipal corporation office.
Local Zonal Office of Municipal Corporation Yojna office, Beside Mayor Residence Jabalpur Municipal Corporation Jabalpur Joint Director, Panchayat and Social Justice, DRDA Office, Jabalpur. Ph. No.-0761-2625256
For More Information: Click Here