The Agricultural Mechanization Program was launched By Agriculture Dept. of Govt. Of Tamil Nadu.It aims at helping farmers for procuring agricultural machinery needed for performing agricultural activities.
- To reduce the manual works.
- To complete the work within short duration.
- To increase the profit of farmers by use of less laborious.
- To promote mechanization in the Agricultural sector.
- All the farmers engaged in the agricultural activities.
- Farmers should be from the state of Tamil Nadu
- Subsidy assistance is provided to farmers for procuring Agricultural Machinery and implements such as Tractors, Power Tillers, Self propelled Paddy Transplanters, Self propelled paddy reapers, Rotavator, Cultivator, Disc Plough, Chisel Plough etc.
- All the farmers of the State of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scheme.
- Except Chennai,the scheme is applicable all over the State of Tamil Nadu.
How to avail:
Farmers can contact:
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department in the Revenue Division.
- Executive Engineer, AED in the District.
- Superintending Engineer, AED in the Region.
- Chief Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Phone 2435 2686 , 2435 2622
For More Details, Clickhere