Afforestation scheme for tribal people was launched by the Govt. Of Tamil Nadu to improve the living condition of people in tribal villages.
- To improve the living conditions of tribal people.
- To bring positive change in the environment by afforestation.
- To give employment opportunity to the tribal people of the village.
- Unemployed youth of the tribal villages.
- Tribal people who reside near barren land,where afforestation can be done.
- Tribal people will be employed.
- Grants will be provided to the employed tribal.
- All tribal people are eligible for the scheme
How to avail:
- Interested tribal person can contact District Forest Officer concerned.
- It is valid up to Dec 31,2020
For More Information, Clickhere